570 South Third Street
Lemoyne, PA 17043
Showroom Hours (BY APPOINTMENT ONLY):
Monday-Thursday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Evenings/Weekends also available.
Please call 717-774-4990 or email us to schedule a visit!
- Jim Mirando, Jr. · President and Design Team Member · firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brian Miller · Design Team Member · email@example.com
- Alicia Goyette · Design Team Member · firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nathan Mirando · Director of Design · NathanM@excelremodeling.com
- Kathleen Vickroy · Operations Manager · email@example.com
- Mike Stauffer · Production Manager · firstname.lastname@example.org
Excel Remodeling is an elite group of professionals. If you’re the best of the best, we’d like to talk to you about joining our team.
- Design Assistant – As a Design Assistant, you will assist and learn from Designers as you prepare to become a Designer. You must become proficient in all aspects of residential construction, utilizing Excel’s systems and resources as you prepare for your career as an Excel Designer. You will receive salary, bonuses and benefits. This is an entry-level position,… Read on
- Designer – As a Designer, you will convert prospective customers into satisfied clients, by creating quality, accurate designs that completely meet the clients’ needs. Duties: Meet with prospective clients and bring them through our six-phase design/build process Design custom remodeling projects that meet or exceed the clients’ expectations Accurately estimate the cost for remodeling projects (via the… Read on
- Lead Carpenter – The goal of the Lead Carpenter is to be Excel’s on-site manager of the construction job. The Lead Carpenter’s performance is extremely important to the success of our company. The quality of your work, your ability to complete jobs on time, and the appearance of your job site reflect strongly on you and our company.… Read on